D135 . Jan 13 . My Scenic Railway exceeds 10 000 views !!!

Capture d’écran 2014-01-11 à 13.55.35

Today, at 3:20 PM (GMT), your favorite blog has reached 10 000 views ! This is not the Financial Times audience yet, but thanks to you we are in pretty good shape, aren’t we ?!

So, where are you, readers ?
60 % of you are French, but the other 40 % belong to 62 nationalities !!!

3 Oceania countriesOceania

9 Americas countriesAmericas

11 Middle East & Africa countriesMiddle east

13 Asia countriesAsia

26 European countriesEurope 
Those are the United Nations of My Scenic Railway, thank you for following me ! 

5 thoughts on “D135 . Jan 13 . My Scenic Railway exceeds 10 000 views !!!

  1. Trop bien ! Tu as chaussé tes bottes de 10 000 lieux …. O notre Chat Beauté …. O astre corruscant …. C est simple, je me prosterne, terne, devant Toi sans toit , cent fois, sans loi ….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s